We treat Dogs, Cats, and caged/pocket pets in the following ways:
- Medicine- why is your pet sick?
- Dentistry- routine cleaning, digital x-rays, extractions, nerve blocks
- General surgery and anesthesia- spay/neuter, lump removal, orthopedics, soft tissue surgery
- Preventive and wellness care-vaccinations/consultations, wellness blood testing, deworming, flea/tick products
- Digital x-rays and ultrasound
- Laboratory services - In-house blood/urine/fecal tests with same day results. External reference lab for special testing.
- Palliative treatment - Pain control, quality of life counseling
- Euthanasia and cremation- we want to make a difficult decision as humane and gentle as possible